FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Magento Login Via Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Ass Holes. Index du Forum -> Oyé oyé ! Le commerce c'est ici. -> Commerce !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
orreleilee

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Magento Login Via Facebook Répondre en citant

Magento Login Via Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

It is working perfectly Other company charges for this kind of functionality, so for those still considering, just download it right now. After the installation of this module, admin can configure this module from the admin-panel. Sorry, that page doesn’t exist! The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why. After the installation, the setup process was also very well documented, I setup the login for Facebook without any issue. It supports all 2.x version. .. So I downloaded and it installs perfectly, works seamlessly. Company Home About Plumrocket Inc. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Nothing but possitive experience Smile assignmentind Thanks It is awesome Posted by Sanoj kumar. assignmentind Great Extension! Posted by arthurmf. It was unbelievable for me at first. Thanks, Raminda. I ask them to support me to upgrade extension to the latest version and they quickly replied to me with the instructions even it is free extension. assignmentind Free and great extension Posted by Minh. verifieduser Verified Buyer Magento 2 Social Login Extension is a great extension I'm using with my Magento CE 2.1.8 and working perfectly. Its working good. Definitely recommended for those who needs to integrate social media login assignmentind Great module Posted by shpresndr. The only problem I have is that, when I try login using Facebook, the login pop-up window have some compatibility issue with Facebook, in detail, the login pop-up window doesn't size (or resize) correctly, resulting in the sign-in page cannot be fully displayed, and user had to manually resize the window But overall, I would highly recommend this extension, and wish Mageplaza to continue testing and maintaining it to prevent future compatibility issues. Home Magento 2 Extensions Social Login . You will receive a link to reset your password. Thanks for the tutorials too! Mageplaza extension is helpful for my website. Testimonials Portfolio Blog Legal Terms of Service Privacy Policy Refund Policy Programs & Promotions Support FAQ Wiki Documentation Submit a ticket Partners Partner Program Affiliate Program Official Partners Newsletter: Sign up for our news, special offers, product updates and get $10 OFF coupon for your first order Promotions Monthly news Product updates Subscribe Follow Us: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus YouTube Plumrocket Inc. Go back to apptha home page. It is processing smoothly until now. Hence, I can do all the configuration by myself. Very good support for what is a free product. Good support from the support team in very short time! assignmentind Good Social login Posted by Sanith. assignmentind Mageplaza Social login Posted by Rakesh. Name Email Subject Message Close the window Submit your request Fill out the form and leave a couple words about the nature of the service you will require. added to cart Go to Checkout Continue Shopping . assignmentind Such good Extension Posted by Anant Prajapati. Get Started with Cloud Customer ShowcaseLoading.SpecificationLoading.CustomizationModule code is completely open that means anyone can customize the code as per his / her need , as the developer of the module we also provide customisation and development of the module please contact us for module customisation (Paid Service) Name* Email* Re Enter Email* Paste is disabled Phone Description* Submit Customization 5a02188284
how to make your facebook a timeline privatecara upload video ke facebook lewat opera minifacebook to download for 8520facebook app slow to updatecome scoprire le password di facebook 2014telecharger facebook checker sniffer gratuitfacebook fort piencapk do facebook para android 2.3como hacer caritas en el facebook para el chatse puede hackear facebook 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Ass Holes. Index du Forum -> Oyé oyé ! Le commerce c'est ici. -> Commerce ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation